Friday, May 04, 2007

Cold and wet today.

Today was a rainy and cold day. I had lots of things I wanted to get done... especially plant my tomato seedings out in the garden. Maybe tomorrow. What Neil and I did get done was to install the two electric net fences to give the cows and donkeys an area of grass that they could graze. It also relieved some stress that all the animals were feeling as they got crammed together most of yesterday and then overnight in about 40x40 dry lot area that was half in the barn and half out. They were all very happy to get out onto the pasture and graze on the grass there.

After that, Neil and I did some work in the house some. Neil started playing with the kids so I went to lay down for a few minutes... ended up waking up 5 hours later! Neil had let me sleep meanwhile he unloaded the suburban from his trip up from SC yesterday as well. He set up all the electronics/tv in the living room. I felt guilty about it but I very rarely take naps so I figured I must have needed it.

Once agian the house looks like a whirlwind has gone through it. But, this was our last and final trip of stuff to come up from SC! YEAH! Now we just need to find a place for, or get rid of enough stuff that we can move around our own house!

No comments: