Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I can't be with my mom today as we live 855 miles apart, her in Maine and me in North Carolina. I treasure the time she is able to spend here on the farm with us once or twice a year. I miss her and love her very much. Happy Mother's Day Mom!

On the home front Neil snuck the two older kids away for an hour or so last night. The kids were giddy with delight at whatever it was they were working on with Daddy and had the hardest time not bursting out the secret of what they were doing.

I was later presented with three concrete stepping stones that the kids helped make and decorate! Each one was imprinted with their names. What a wonderfully thoughtful gift that I can enjoy forever in my garden. Thank you Evan, McKayla, Taylor and Daddy!

No comments: