Wednesday, August 15, 2007

We had guests!

My friend Terri and her daughter Abby, who happens to be Evan's best friend, came up for a visit! They arrived Monday afternoon and left early this morning before the kids had even woken up. I am sad that they are gone but we had a great time while they were here!


The kids, Abby, McKayla and Evan at the playground.

The kids did a lot of swimming in the pool, we went to the playground in town, out to dinner to our favorite Mexican restuarant (thanks Terri!), Terri helped with the chores and she found it very peaceful here on the farm. I showed Terri how to make yogurt and I made homemade hamburger buns for dinner the second night.

Terri said that next time she comes up she wants to make Feta cheese! I guess I better get hopping on learning to make cheese then! If only the goats were old enough...

Terri with 12 week old Pepper.

No comments: