Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sad news today.

Recieved this e-mail from Pat Cothran today:

I am writing you with a heavy heart. The foster farm where Black Dyamonds was living sustained some damage during the recent harsh weather. As a result, a tree blew down and fell across the fence in the llama pasture. Apparently, Black Dyamonds crossed over that downed fence and wandered off. That was about a week and a half ago and she has not been seen since. The local authorities have been notified and have her photo in the event she is spotted. Several searches of the area have been made. I worry about a llama out like that because of dog packs and other predators. I just found out about this only three days ago, and I am so very sorry to have to pass along this sad news. We can certainly pray for her safe return as I feel she was destined to become your family's llama. I will let you know of any news that I receive.

Pat

No comments: