Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Horse 4-H Meeting

Tonight we had our meeting for Horse 4-H.  We arrived at 6pm to hold our Cloverbud meeting before the regular meeting began at 6:30pm.  Heather and I went over the 4-H pledge and what each of the lines ment to the kids.  Then once the meeting started the Cloverbuds lead the group in saying the pledge... they did a great job!

4-H Pledge
I pledge my Head to clearer thinking,
my Heart to greater loyalty,
my Hands to larger service and
my Health to better living,
for my club, my community, my country, and my world.

The kids also worked on making covers for their 4-H Project Books.  Each month we will be working on a section of the project book and then adding the pages in.  At the end of the year they should have completed project books.

No comments: