Wednesday, January 13, 2010

McKayla looses first tooth

McKayla, who is 5 1/2 years old, has had a slightly loose tooth for about two weeks now. Tonight she comes up to me to show me how loose it is and that she can lay it flat both in and out... but it wouldn't come out. I told her it wouldn't be long now and most likely the tooth fairy would be visiting her tonight.


After four hours and it still was not out McKayla become concerned that it would never fall out. I gave her the option of me pulling it. After a brief thinking it over she decided that is what she wanted. I expected her to flinch and change her mind but she stood still as could be as I gave it a quick pull and extracted it. Brave little McKayla was thrilled! She wanted to go to bed right away so the tooth fairy would come sooner.

No comments: