Monday, April 19, 2010

Lego Smart Creativitiy Contest

I found out today that I was selected to compete in the 2010 LEGO® SmartTM Creativity Contest, challenging teachers and home educators across the United States to become LEGO Smart!  The contest doesn't begin until August but they will be mailing Lego kits out in 4-6 weeks so I can start working on my contest entry.


We also received SIX postcards in the mail today!
One from Quebec showing Autumn colors.
One from Texas with a Yucca plant and Bluebonnets.
And three Ohio State Map cards all from the same family.
And finally, the same family from Ohio sent a recipe card too.

The goat kids are fine today. I always worry about them for the first 24 hours. It is possible to cause some brain damage to the kids if the hot iron is left on too long. I have never seen it but I fret none the less.

No comments: